SYMPOSIA / ABSTRACT INFORMATION
Thank you to all who submitted abstracts for the 7th Annual BRAIN Initiative Investigator’s Meeting. Poster Instructions, including Presenter Portal access and poster numbers were emailed on April 26, 2021. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder first, then contact BRAIN@infinityconferences.com.
You may submit your poster as either a PDF OR a PDF and Video. All instructions and links can be found on the Presenter Portal.
The virtual Poster Hall will open to attendees on June 1, 2021. Live interaction opportunities via video conference and chat will be available during the meeting dates on June 15-17.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES and DATES
- May 7 – Deadline to complete the Poster Presenter Form
- May 10 – Deadline to upload your poster and optional MP4 video.
- June 1 – Virtual Poster Hall opens to attendees.
- June 15-17 – BRAIN Initiative Investigators Meeting
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
- All information, including upload links can be found in the Presenter Portal. The link to the portal was provided in the Poster Instruction email. The link can also be obtained by emailing BRAIN@infinityconferences.com.
- Poster Numbers have been emailed. They can also be found here (PDF).
- Please complete the Poster Presenter Form found on the Presenter Portal to indicate your poster format option and availability for live interaction with attendees via video conference on June 15-17. You must include your Poster Number on the Poster Presenter Form. Deadline: MAY 7
- Please review the formatting and technical instructions for preparing your virtual poster and optional video found in the Presenter Portal.
- Project teams who endeavor to advance the scientific and technical merit of their research through expanded inclusivity, are encouraged to select “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” as a keyword and add the DEI graphic to their poster.
- Instructions for uploading your poster and optional MP4 can be found in the Poster Upload Guide (PDF) on the Presenter Portal. Deadline: MAY 10
- You may upload one optional handout with your poster.
- You will be able to select up to 7 keywords for your poster.
- Your Poster will be uploaded to the virtual Poster Hall and organized by scientific research area, Trainee Highlight Award, or the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) category highlighting successful DEI programming and/or strategies implemented in your lab, institution, and/or organization.
Questions? Please contact us at BRAIN@infinityconferences.com