Once you have logged into the platform, you will be in the event Lobby
. Using the top navigation bar or the icons in the lobby, you can visit the different areas of the platform.
- Check out the Full Agenda in the lobby to find details on sessions that you will want to attend.
- Visit the Auditorium to view the session schedule and access all sessions.
- Click Poster Hall to view posters categorized by scientific area. While you may view posters at any time, the poster presenters will be available during their scheduled poster session times (see Presenter Chat Schedule and Process) to answer any questions.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall to learn how other organizations are advancing BRAIN science.
- Use the Keyword Search to search content by pre-populated keywords.
- The Networking Lounge is your place to join topic-specific chatrooms and join live discussions with assorted speakers and others (click Speaker Office Hours & Networking), as well as connect with other attendees.
- Click Chat to open a chat panel where you can find chatrooms and direct message other attendees.
- Don’t miss out on a chance to win prizes! Visit the Leaderboard to learn how to play our game and score bonus points by hunting for the BRAIN magnifying glass.
- Have any questions? Stop by the Help Desk to communicate directly with Technical Support via chat.